Total Pageviews

Monday, August 22, 2011

Fry Hopping Whale

Now, aren't I witty?!

I am glad that I didn't follow Noah on his initial journey because it would have been difficult for me to have faith that I came up with ideas all my own.  When I did my Kissing Tail Whale, I thought, 'I bet Noah never did a skull with lipstick!'  I don't want to know if he did, or maybe I do.

When I have a question about the project, I search for it online. Like I did about cheating.  I have perused his skulls when I just didn't have ideas for my whales.  Let me rephrase that, when I didn't have ideas that would let me complete my whale within deadline.

I am learning that I am more creative than I give myself credit for.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I forgot. For all you non-whale term people, there is a thing that whales do called spy hopping....Now don't I sound witty?

    ReplyDelete