Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wire Humpback Whale

Okay, first things first.  The Paper Beaked Whale blog was posted on August 2nd, so I don't know why it is labeled under the 1st. I did not miss a day, or do two on one day.  Just wanted that on the record.

I had to fight my kitty when I was making this because she absolutely loves wire.  When I was finished taking the pics, I gave it to her to play with.  She did for a minute.  I took the photo against a book that my Mom bought me when I was in my teens.  I really wanted this book, and it was expensive.  It has some gorgeous photography in it.

No inscription from my mother.  I guess she didn't write in books. I don't think I do either when I give them away, but I think I may start.

1 comment:

  1. i think you should. the inscriptions in my books are priceless

    ReplyDelete